- Table top 4×3 aluminum profile flat demo rack with top row fault panels and cameras 4 , DVR, Hard disk, LED display & 4 port LAN switch are mounted on PVC composite board to facilitate easily identification of components of CCTV.
- Transparent acrylic cover is provided for protection of DVR PCB & hard disk to facilitate easily identification of DVR
- Non-destructive faults have been implemented through slider switches mounted on 4 panels to teach section wise faults and their troubleshooting.
- Set of Instructor Guide & Student
Consists of table top aluminium profile rack (45×45) in 4×3 matrix holding various fault panels on the top row and various components on PVC composite board as below
IR Dome Camera – 1 no.
1 MP HD IR Dome Camera
720P, Color Dome Camera 1/3 CMOS, 20Mtr IR Distance, 3.6mm lens, DNR, IP66, 1 MP high performance CMOS PLASTIC BODY
- IR Bullet Camera – 1
- MP HD IR Bullet Camera
720P, Color Bullet Camera 1/3 CMOS, 20Mtr IR Distance, 3.6MM lens, DNR, IP66, 1 MP high performance CMOS, Plastic Body
IR Varifocal Bullet Camera – 1 no.
- MP HD IR Varifocal Bullet Camera
1080P, Color Bullet Camera 1/3 CMOS, 30-40Meter IR Distance, 2.8-12mm Motorized Varifocal lens, DNR, IP66, 2 MP high performance CMOS,True WDR, up to 120DB, OSD Menu, DNR & Smart IR, EXIR Technology
IP Cube Camera – 1 no.
1 MP IP Cube Camera
1/3″ Cmos, 4mm lens, HD real-time video, PIR detection, IR LED, DWDR & 3D DNR & BLC, Built-in microphone & speaker, SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, Support 12V DC & POE, 1.0 MP CUBE CAMERA
Digital Video Recorder (DVR) – 1 no.
4 Channel HD DVR + 1 LAN port for IP camera 04-ch video & 4-ch audio input, 1 SATA, 1080P Resolution,2 USB, 12 VDC, CVBS, HDMI & VGA
Output, connectable HDTVI, analoge & IP cameras. Metal Body, Survelliance WD Hard Disk- 1TB
AC-DC Adaptor for DVR – 1 no.
WiFI Router- 1 no.
SMPS for Cameras – 1 no.
Monitor: 15/19” LED – 1 no.
- Fault panel – 4
- 4 switches for power supply fault
- 5 switches for signal fault
- 6 switches for VGAfault
- 4 switches for USB fault
- 4/8 switches for Ethernet fault
List of experiments
- To study identification of CCTV trainer
- To study various faults and their troubleshooting of CCTV
Mechanical Dimensions (mm)
545(H) x 960(W) x 300(D)
Net Wt.:- 30Kg, Gross Wt.:- 40Kg